Multiple Teams · 2014 All-TSF Team Fan Vote


2014 All Tri-State Football Team

It’s that time of the year! In what has become an annual tradition in January we are proud to announce our nominations for the 2014 Postseason All-TriStateFootball.com Team. This year four of East Central’s finest have been nominated: Luke Patton (QB), Michael Martini (OL), Dusty Ward (LB), and Hunter Kammer (Return). The nominations come from three states, 162 schools and 29 conferences/districts. Fan voting is now open and will remain open until 11:59 PM Eastern on Friday, January 30th. Fan votes will account for 25 percent of the final tally with the TSF staff vote accounting for the remaining 75 percent. You can vote once per hour, per IP address. We do track voting carefully so any suspicious activity may result in votes being deemed invalid. The official 2014 Postseason All-TSF Team will be announced on Monday, February 2nd and all members will be invited to be recognized at our upcoming TSF Year in Review Show on Thursday, February 12th at Dave and Buster’s in Springdale.

Vote Here!